1. I am trying hard to be at peace with possibly only having one child, but I still feel stabs of jealousy when I see someone I know is pregnant. I wish I didn’t and could be completely happy for them but, well, I’m just not to that point yet. Darn infertility.
2. I love being a SAHM but some days my daughter drives me so crazy all I want to do is go back to working full time.
3. Last week after gymnastics, I totally let Lucy eat a donut before dinner.
4. I don’t want to send Lucy to preschool because it will mean she’s no longer my baby.
5. Related: Deep down, I’m really glad her birthday comes after the September deadline for kindergarten so Lucy won’t be able to start until she’s almost six.