Well, 2013 is just chugging along by. I’m enjoying sharing the pictures I take with my phone every week because, let’s face it, that’s how I take most of my pictures.
- Had cheers with our drinks at Dunkin’ Donuts;
- Did some snuggling on the couch;
- Sang along to Dora Rocks with our karaoke machine;
- Played princesses with AJ;
- Went to gymnastics;
- Made a Valentine’s mailbox;
- Mommy’s head met her car, and the car won;
- We dressed up in our clothes for Heaven in Sabbath School;
- And there was some snuggling with Dizzy at bed time.
- Sat with friends at church;
- Went over to their house afterward for lunch and play time;
- And, Daddy got Mommy’s favorite – Japanese – for dinner on Saturday night!
All-in-all, it was another good week! I’m looking forward to what this week has in store for us.
I’m linking up with Living Like the Kings.