A Day in Our Life

Today was a pretty relaxing day for us. I was going to make a Publix run this morning but decided I just felt like staying home instead. Want to know what we do on our days in? Check it out:

7:30 a.m. – Time to wake up! Lucy slept in, so this was a nice, “late” wake-up time.

8:00 a.m. – Lucy colors. I play on the Internet.

8:15 a.m. – Lucy plays in her room, eats breakfast and hangs out with Joe while he gets ready for work. I get some blog work done.

9:05 a.m. – It’s time to stamp! Are you ready? Break it down. (All you Yo Gabba fans should get that!)

9:14 a.m. – Lucy is done and off to something else! Like chasing the cats around.

9:15 a.m. – Nail painting time!

9:25 a.m. – Nails are done (I hate those stupid little nail jewels!). Now, it’s watch Tinkerbell while Mommy does some more blog work.

(Are you getting tired yet? Because I sure am!)

10:17 a.m. – We’re puttering around the house. I’m watching Last Chance Kitchen from Top Chef and do some more blog work, and Lucy is playing with her Care Bears.

11:06 a.m. – At this point, we’ve done some snuggling, and I’ve squelched a tantrum over Lucy not being able to pull her PJ pants up while sitting on the couch. The littlest things set her off. Also, I am ready for a nap. Is it nap time yet??

11:10 a.m. – Lunch time!

11:30 a.m. – Lunch is over, and Lucy is now running back-and-forth across the kitchen shouting, “Get mark, get set, go!” Time to shower and do the lunch dishes!

1:14 p.m. – More coloring time for Lucy while I work on plans for my upcoming Thirty-One party.

1:44 p.m. – Nap time!!!!

4:00 p.m. – Wake up and start getting ready for gymnastics.

4:30 p.m. – Leave for gymnastics.

5:00 p.m. – Gymnastics class starts. Hilarity ensues. Seriously. There’s nothing funnier than a bunch of 3-year-olds trying to do cartwheels and such.

5:30 p.m. – Leave gymnastics and head to dinner at Johnny’s New York Style Pizza.

6:15 p.m. – Leave Johnny’s and head to Kmart to see what’s left in the Going-Out-Of-Business sale.

7:30 p.m. – Leave Kmart (a lot poorer) and head to Kroger, where Joe pumps my gas (love a man who will do that when it’s cold) and then heads home with Lucy while I grab a few things.

8:00 p.m. – Home. Finally.

8:30 p.m. – The day is over. Time to brush teeth, read stories and put Lucy to bed.

Be Sociable, Share!
Hi! I’m a wife to a wonderful husband, mom to a beautiful and active (to put it lightly) kiddo, and fur-mom to 3 crazy cats. I’m a former journalist. I quit my full time job two years ago. Now, I am a freelance writer and a virtual assistant for several bloggers!

Latest posts by Cady (see all)

Speak Your Mind