We had a rather low-key week. We started it off with a trip to Atlantic Station in Atlanta for a free screening of The Croods. We liked it. It wasn’t great, it wasn’t bad – it was good. Then, we wandered around, listened to Irish music and shopped. It was a great family day!
Here’s what we did last week:
- Visited Monsters University
- Saw a movie in 3D
- Daddy recuperated from his 12 HOUR run
- Snuggled with the Gabbas
- Shopped at Target
- Went on a lunch date with Mommy
- and got a letter from Team Umizoomi!!
- Mommy got her first Origami Owl necklace
- Cuddled with Dizzy
- Put together puzzles with Daddy
- and got a new Easter basket!
I wonder what we’ll be up to this week!
I’m linking up with Living Like the Kings!