- i am really hurting. joe came up with a workout schedule for me, and it’s kicking my butt! it’s good though. it’s just going to take some getting used to. i just hope i start seeing a change soon!
- it looks like sasha *still* isn’t over her upper respiratory infection. after i brought her home from getting her stitches out today, i noticed more drainage from her nose. so, the several rounds of antibiotics and doctor’s visits didn’t do anything apparantly. we’re taking her to a different vet this time.
- dizzy bit me today. hard. so hard that the bit marks raised up, and one looks like i got stung by a bee. and now my hand hurts. dumb cat.
- we had a great mother’s day weekend. we saw my mom on saturday and joe’s on sunday. hopefully next year, i’ll be either a mother or a mother-to-be!
- my parents’ anniversary and my grandmother’s birthday are on may 26. since my grandparents have been wanting to see our house, i’m hosting a lunch to celebrate both. yay! i *love* cooking and having people over. i’m so excited!
- we are getting windows friday. i can’t even say how excited i am by this. i will be at target buying some kind of window covering. it will be nice to not have my house exposed.
- people at work told me to hang sheets on my windows. um….no. i may want my new windows so i can put up blinds or curtains, but i will not stoop to hanging up sheets. i will wait.
- the series finale of the gilmore girls is tomorrow night. this makes me very sad. i love that show.
May 14, 2007