I’m not the best at remembering to get the oil changed in my car. I try to get it done regularly, but I have been known to let it go a ways past the next service date. I know how important it is to have your oil changed on time. According to motoroilmatters.com, changing your oil regularly extends the life of your engine, and removes harmful contaminents and dirt that have collected in the oil.
Oil changes also can be pretty expensive. One of you guys will win a $35 gift card to Jiffy Lube for an oil change or any other service you need. What a great prize, especially with the current economy!
What you win:
How to enter:
1. Leave a comment telling me how often you REALLY get YOUR oil changed. 🙂
2. The giveaway ends at midnight EST on Friday, June 23.
3. The winner will be notified by email and will have 24 hours to respond.
1. Write a blog post about this giveaway and link back to it — 5 entries
2. Tweet about this giveaway (this can be done twice a day) — Win a $35 Jiffy Lube gift card from @cadifi http://tinyurl.com/38nnjbb (please leave either your twitter ID or the url of your tweet in your comment) — 1 entry per tweet
3. Vote for me at Top Mommy Blogs and Top Baby Blogs. You can vote for each once a day. — up to 2 entries a day. You can also vote by clicking the buttons on my side bar.
Pleave one comment per entry, i.e., five comments for a blog post, one comment per vote. Remember to come back every day and enter to increase your chance of winning!
This giveaway is sponsored by Shell Lubricants and MyBlogSpark. I was given a Jiffy Lube gift card for writing this review.