I LOVE Chex Mix. It’s one of my favorite snacks because it’s so tasty and it’s not too high in calories. My favorite is the Bold Party Mix and, of course, the chocolate flavors while my husband likes the jalapeno flavor. I’ve never tried to make my own, but I think I might do that at the next party we host. It would be fun to mix in flavors that we like and come up with our own creation! My favorite products to add are peanuts, M&Ms, chocolate chips and peanut butter chips. Yum! Definitely not low-cal, though. 🙂
Chex and Kroger through MyBlogSpark are offering one of my readers their own prize pack with two boxes of Chex cereal and a $25 gift card to one of the Kroger family of stores. For those who don’t win, Kroger will be selling Chex cereal at its lowest price of the year until Christmas day.
What you win:
Two boxes of Chex cereal and a $25 gift card to the Kroger family of stores.
How to enter:
1. Leave a comment telling me your favorite recipe that includes Chex cereal.
2. The giveaway ends at 5 p.m. EST on Friday, Dec. 17.
3. The winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond.
1. Write a blog post about this giveaway and link back to it — 5 entries
2. Tweet about this giveaway — Win a $25 Kroger gift card from @cadifi http://tinyurl.com/2adqas2 (please leave either your twitter ID or the url of your tweet in your comment) — 1 entry a day
Pleave one comment per entry, i.e., five comments for a blog post, one comment per vote. Remember to come back every day and enter to increase your chance of winning!
This giveaway is sponsored by Chex, Kroger and MyBlogSpark. I was given a gift pack for this giveaway.