How about a quick giveaway? It’s time to start thinking about holiday cards (which is hard to do, I know, when it’s 80 degrees outside in mid-October as it is here in Georgia). I LOVE sending holiday cards. It’s a great way to show off my family, and a good excuse to get a good family picture taken.
However, making personalized holiday cards can get expensive, especially if you have a long list of people to send them to. There are a ton of printing companies to choose from online, and one that I recently was introduced to was UPrinting. They do flyer printing, and I think their club flyers would be perfect for holiday cards. One of my readers will win 250 flyers from UPrinting on either 4.25″ x 5.5″ or 4″ x 6″
14pt cardstock gloss. There is a 3 business day turnaround and free shipping.
Restriction: Limited to US residents 18 years old and above only.
How to enter:
1. Leave a comment sharing what you would use your flyers for if you win.
2. The giveaway ends at 11 p.m. EST on Thursday, Sept. 20.
3. The winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond.
1. Write a blog post about this giveaway and link back to it — 5 entries
2. Tweet about this giveaway — Win a Fiber One gift pack from @cadifi http://bit.ly/qcpCHI
(please leave either your twitter ID or the url of your tweet in your comment) — 1 entry a day
3. Like UPrinting on Facebook — 1 entry
4. Follow UPrinting on Twitter — 1 entry
Pleave one comment per entry, i.e., five comments for a blog post, one comment per tweet. Remember to come back every day and enter to increase your chance of winning!
This giveaway is sponsored by UPrinting. No monetary compensation was given, and I will receive flyers for hosting. For more information about flyers, please visit UPrinting.com.