Schools are back in session, and there are always so many ways to support not only your child’s education but the education of other children as well. One way to do this is through the Box Tops for Education program. Until August 31, you can go to Wal-Mart, find four Box Tops on participating General Mills items and earn money for your participating school. You can help your favorite school by doing your regular grocery shopping!
What you win:
A $25 Wal-Mart gift card so you can purchase your favorite General Mills Box Top items.
How to enter:
1. Leave a comment telling me what back to school item you’ll be buying from Wal-Mart this year or, if you don’t have kids, what your favorite General Mills product is.
2. The giveaway ends at 6 p.m. EST on Wednesday, August 18.
3. The winner will be notified by email and will have 24 hours to respond.
1. Write a blog post about this giveaway and link back to it — 5 entries
2. Tweet about this giveaway (this can be done twice a day) — Win a $25 Wal-Mart gift card from @cadifi http://tinyurl.com/263btrc (please leave either your twitter ID or the url of your tweet in your comment) — 1 entry per tweet
3. Vote for me at Top Mommy Blogs and Top Baby Blogs. You can vote for each once a day. — up to 2 entries a day. You can also vote by clicking the buttons on my side bar.
Pleave one comment per entry, i.e., five comments for a blog post, one comment per vote. Remember to come back every day and enter to increase your chance of winning!
This giveaway is sponsored by General Mills and MyBlogSpark, who provided the information for this post as well as a two Wal-Mart gift cards, one for me and one to give away.