There is a great sale going on at the Kroger family of stores right now. From now through March 12, Kroger is having a big Cart Buster Savings Event that includes more than 35 brands in 60 categories, including Multi-grain Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cascadian Farms, Tide, Coffee-Mate and Edy’s. Kroger has a promotion going online, as well. From now through March 12, a free product will be listed every day, and you can snag it to add to your Kroger Plus Card until it runs out each day. Products are listed between 12-6 p.m. So far, I haven’t been able to get any of them, but they have had some great products like Tide laundry detergent, Coffee-Mate creamer and Green Giant vegetables. You can access the promotion here.
To promote this big event, MyBlogSpark has teamed up with the Kroger Family of Stores and General Mills/Nestle/Proctor & Gamble to give one of my readers a $25 gift card to the Kroger family of stores, which includes Kroger, Ralph’s, King Soopers, City Market, Dillons, Smith’s, Fry’s, QFC, Baker’s, Owen’s, Jay C Food Stores, Hilander, Gerbes, Food4Less, Pay Less Super Markets and Scott’s Food & Pharmacy.
What you win:
A $25 gift card to the Kroger family of stores.
How to enter:
1. Leave a comment sharing how you plan to save big on the brands you love during the Cart Buster Savings Event at Kroger.
2. The giveaway ends at 11 p.m. EST on Saturday, March 5.
3. The winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond.
1. Write a blog post about this giveaway and link back to it — 5 entries
2. Tweet about this giveaway — Win $25 gift card to the Kroger family of stores from @cadifi http://tinyurl.com/4lbup6j
(please leave either your twitter ID or the url of your tweet in your comment) — 1 entry a day
Pleave one comment per entry, i.e., five comments for a blog post, one comment per tweet. Remember to come back every day and enter to increase your chance of winning!
This giveaway is sponsored by were all provided by the Kroger Family of Stores and General Mills/Nestle/Proctor & Gamble through MyBlogSpark. I was given a gift card for this giveaway.