We LOVE mashed potatoes in our house, but it’s always such a hassle to peel, cut and boil potatoes before mashing them. Most of the time, I really don’t think it’s worth all the work. However, I am NOT a fan of instant mashed potatoes. They just don’t have a great taste to me.
Then, I found out about Betty Crockers loaded mashed potatoes. I was sent the loaded mashed potatoes with bacon, sour cream, cheese and chive flavors and, while it wasn’t something I’m able to eat, it was definitely something my husband could enjoy. And, there are nine flavors to choose from, including four cheese and sweet potato.
One of my readers is going to get a chance to try a box of Betty Crocker’s loaded mashed potatoes along with some other goodies. All my readers can print off a coupon to try the loaded mashed potatoes here.
What you win:
A box of Betty Crocker loaded mashed potatoes, a mixing bowl, a magnetic hanging pot holder, silicone spoonula and measuring cup.
How to enter:
1. Leave a comment telling me which flavor of Betty Crocker loaded mashed potatoes you would like to try.
2. The giveaway ends at 11 p.m. EST on Monday, May 2.
3. The winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond.
1. Write a blog post about this giveaway and link back to it — 5 entries
2. Tweet about this giveaway — Win a Betty Crocker prize pack from @cadifi http://tinyurl.com/657r77f
(please leave either your twitter ID or the url of your tweet in your comment) — 1 entry a day
Pleave one comment per entry, i.e., five comments for a blog post, one comment per tweet. Remember to come back every day and enter to increase your chance of winning!
This giveaway is sponsored by were all provided by the Betty Crocker through MyBlogSpark. I was given a prize pack for this giveaway.