I get hungry a lot, especially in the afternoons at work. I’m always looking for good snack ideas that will fill me up but also are healthy. That’s why I jumped at the chance to do a review of products from Weight Watchers. I loved the nuts, dried fruit and crackers they sent, and Joe obviously loved the cheeses, which came in four flavors — Original Swiss, Garlic & Herb, Parmesan Peppercorn and Jalapeno Pepper.
Weight Watchers is going to give one of my readers a gift basket as well!
What you win:
Four containers of cheese wedges, one block of cream cheese, Kashi crackers, dried fruit and nuts, a Frisbee, a cheese spreader and a collapsible picnic basket.
How to enter:
1. Leave a comment telling me what your favorite afternoon snack is.
2. The giveaway ends at 6 p.m. EST on Friday, Oct. 1.
3. The winner will be notified by email and will have 24 hours to respond.
1. Write a blog post about this giveaway and link back to it — 5 entries
2. Tweet about this giveaway (this can be done twice a day) — Win a Weight Watchers cheese gift basket from @cadifi http://tinyurl.com/3xwo4hh (please leave either your twitter ID or the url of your tweet in your comment) — 1 entry per tweet
3. Vote for me at Top Mommy Blogs and Top Baby Blogs. You can vote for each once a day. — up to 2 entries a day. You can also vote by clicking the buttons on my side bar.
Pleave one comment per entry, i.e., five comments for a blog post, one comment per vote. Remember to come back every day and enter to increase your chance of winning!
This giveaway is sponsored by Weight Watchers. I was given a Weight Watchers cheese gift basket for this review.