I don’t do much cooking with bread crumbs, but my parents do, and I always think the bread crumbs make things taste much better. The only kind I’ve ever tried is just the regular bread crumbs, and recently, MyBlogSpark gave me the opportunity to try Progresso Lemon Pepper Panko, which combines the perfect crunch with effortless flavor to give any dish that extra punch. The large, flaky crumb has a coarser texture than traditional bread crumbs, delivering a lighter, crunchier coating or topping.
One of you will get to try this new kind of bread crumb as well. General Mills and MyBlogSpark are giving one of my readers a gift package that includes one package of Progresso Lemon Pepper Panko and an autographed copy of Chef Michael Chiarello’s new cookbook: Michael Chiarello’s Bottega. Also, make sure you check out the Progresso website for additional recipes, tips for cooking with panko, video and a coupon for $1 off any panko flavor.
What you win:
One package of Progresso Lemon Pepper Panko and a copy of Michael Chiarello’s Bottega.
How to enter:
1. Leave a comment telling me what type of dish would you create with Progresso Lemon Pepper Panko?
2. The giveaway ends at 5 p.m. EST on Friday, Oct. 12.
3. The winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond.
1. Write a blog post about this giveaway and link back to it — 5 entries
2. Tweet about this giveaway — Win an autographed copy of Michael Chiarello’s Bottega and Progresso Lemon Pepper Panko from @cadifi http://tinyurl.com/2um4o4v (please leave either your twitter ID or the url of your tweet in your comment) — 1 entry a day
Pleave one comment per entry, i.e., five comments for a blog post, one comment per vote. Remember to come back every day and enter to increase your chance of winning!
This giveaway is sponsored by General Mills. I was given a gift pack for this giveaway.