I made this dish the other night and it was so good I just had to share the recipe.
Basil & Tomato Pasta
This is a light, refreshing pasta dish that is served cold. You can serve this as a main course or as a side dish.
- 3 cup Tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup Kraft Special Collection Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/2 cup Fresh Basil chopped
- 1 box Linguine
- 1/2 cup Pine Nuts toasted
- Toss tomatoes with dressing, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and place in large bowl.
- Put pine nuts in oven until lightly toasted.
- Add tomato mixture and pine nuts. Toss to combine. Refrigerate before serving.