I don’t make many meals from scratch or use a bevy of fresh items when I cook. As a working mom, I don’t get home until 7 p.m. at the earliest. On nights that I cover meetings, I’m home even later. So, our meals are meals of convenience. However, we still manage to eat pretty healthy.
One thing I’m super excited about is the new frozen meal line put out by Macaroni Grill. We love Macaroni Grill, and now we can bring some of those meals home with us. Unfortunately, there’s not much out right now that a vegetarian can eat, but I’m sure Joe would like to try every variety. I love how convenient they are and how much food they make. One package could serve as several meals for Joe when paired with veggies! There are four varieties to choose from: Grilled Chicken Florentine, Basil Parmesan Chicken, Roasted Garlic Shrimp Scampi and Spicy Italian Sausage Pomodoro.
Macaroni Grill and MyBlogSpark have given me a prize pack to give away so one of my readers can try one of the new Macaroni Grill frozen meals.
What you win:
A coupon for a Macaroni Grill frozen entree, a pasta bowl and tongs.
How to enter:
1. Leave a comment telling which Macaroni Grill entree you would like to try.
2. The giveaway ends at 6 p.m. EST on Friday, August 27.
3. The winner will be notified by email and will have 24 hours to respond.
1. Write a blog post about this giveaway and link back to it — 5 entries
2. Tweet about this giveaway (this can be done twice a day) — Win a Macaroni Grill frozen entree and prize pack from @cadifi http://tinyurl.com/23fc97m (please leave either your twitter ID or the url of your tweet in your comment) — 1 entry per tweet
3. Vote for me at Top Mommy Blogs and Top Baby Blogs. You can vote for each once a day. — up to 2 entries a day. You can also vote by clicking the buttons on my side bar.
Pleave one comment per entry, i.e., five comments for a blog post, one comment per vote. Remember to come back every day and enter to increase your chance of winning!
This giveaway is sponsored by Macaroni Grill and MyBlogSpark. I was given a Macaroni Grill frozen meal and a prize pack for this review.