We love Mexican food in our house. We have taco night a couple times a week (not wanting the taco shells to go stale is a great excuse!), and I also love to make enchiladas. Tacos remain a favorite, though. Although we typically eat them normally, sometimes I like to put soft taco tortillas outside the crunchy taco to make double decker tacos. Yum! Since I’m a vegetarian, we put refried beans in our tacos, but that doesn’t stop us from spicing it up. We like to put Old El Paso seasoning in the beans to give them a bit of a kick.
Old El Paso through MyBlogSpark is offering one of my readers “family taco night” prize pack, which includes a packet of original Old El Paso Taco Seasoning, a Cactus Chip & Dip Serving dish, a set of 3 Fiesta Chili Pepper serving dishes and a $10 gift card to purchase your taco fixings.
In addition, you can go to http://www.myblogspark.com/uc/main/b069/to download a printable coupon for $0.60 off any two Old El Paso products.
What you win:
A “Family Taco Night” prize pack with a packet of original Old El Paso Taco Seasoning, a Cactus Chip & Dip Serving dish, a set of 3 Fiesta Chili Pepper serving dishes and a $10 gift card
How to enter:
1. Leave a comment telling me your favorite Mexican meal to make at home.
2. The giveaway ends at 5 p.m. EST on Sunday, Dec. 26.
3. The winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond.
1. Write a blog post about this giveaway and link back to it — 5 entries
2. Tweet about this giveaway — Win a Family Taco Night gift pack from @cadifi http://tinyurl.com/2c4clyj (please leave either your twitter ID or the url of your tweet in your comment) — 1 entry a day
Pleave one comment per entry, i.e., five comments for a blog post, one comment per tweet. Remember to come back every day and enter to increase your chance of winning!
This giveaway is sponsored by Old El Paso and MyBlogSpark. I was given a gift pack for this giveaway.