I am trying to get back to a healthy weight. I got to my highest weight ever during pregnancy and even gained a few pounds postpartum, and now I am trying to lose about 50 pounds to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I’m down 11 and have a good ways to go.
According to the American Cancer Society, almost 50 percent of cancer deaths could be prevented if women maintain a healthy weight, avoid tobacco products and get regular cancer screenings. And all of those are so easy to do! To help out, the American Cancer Society has a program called “Choose You” that helps women put their health first. The program offers social support and financial incentives to give you the motivation to meet your goals!
The American Cancer Society is going to give one of my readers a “New Year, Choose You” gift pack that includes a workout kit that includes a pedometer and calorie counter, resistance band and jump rope; a t-shirt and a flower pin.
What you win:
A aworkout kit that includes a pedometer and calorie counter, resistance band and jump rope; a t-shirt and a flower pin.
How to enter:
1. Leave a comment telling me what your health-related goals are this year.
2. The giveaway ends at 11 p.m. EST on Friday, Jan. 28.
3. The winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond.
1. Write a blog post about this giveaway and link back to it — 5 entries
2. Tweet about this giveaway — Win an exercise gift pack from @cadifi http://tinyurl.com/66eu8v5 (please leave either your twitter ID or the url of your tweet in your comment) — 1 entry a day
Pleave one comment per entry, i.e., five comments for a blog post, one comment per tweet. Remember to come back every day and enter to increase your chance of winning!
This giveaway is sponsored by The American Cancer Society. I was given a gift pack for this giveaway.