Kroger is back with its Cart Buster sale. From now through Aug. 17, you can save on hundreds of brands throughout the store, including Honey Nut Cheerios, Yoplait , Pillsbury Pepsi, Doritos, Gatorade, Smart Ones, Ore-Ida, Cottonelle, Viva, Breyer’s Ice Cream, Axe , Snickers, Pedigree and Orbit.
Also, beginning on Wednesday, there will be a “deal of the day” that runs through Aug. 16. And, don’t forget to load your ecoupons from Kroger’s web site!
One of my readers will win a $25 gift card to the Kroger family of stores, which includes Kroger, Ralphs, King Scoopers, City Market, Dillons, Smith’s, Fry’s, QFC, Baker’s, Owen’s, Jay C Food Stores, Hilander, Gerbes, Food4Less, Fred Meyer, Pay Less Supermarkets and Scott’s food & Pharmacy.
How to enter:
1. Leave a comment sharing how you plan to save big on the brands you love during the Cart Buster Savings Event at Kroger.
2. The giveaway ends at 11 p.m. EST on Friday, August 5.
3. The winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond.
1. Write a blog post about this giveaway and link back to it — 5 entries
2. Tweet about this giveaway — Win $25 gift card to the Kroger family of stores from @cadifi http://bit.ly/qLihf9
(please leave either your twitter ID or the url of your tweet in your comment) — 1 entry a day
Pleave one comment per entry, i.e., five comments for a blog post, one comment per tweet. Remember to come back every day and enter to increase your chance of winning!
This giveaway is sponsored by were all provided by Kroger and General Mills through MyBlogSpark. I was given a gift card for this giveaway.