I’ll admit it — I’m not a big Star Wars fan. That probably doesn’t surprise most of you. My husband and brothers, however, are. I remember we went to a midnight showing of one of the movies that came out a few years ago (and I can’t remember which one), and I think I MIGHT have made it through the first line or two that scrolled down the screen at the beginning before I fell asleep. Haha.
The Star Wars saga is now out on Blu-ray and to celebrate, General Mills is putting images from the movies on the backs of some of the boxes of their cereal. One of my readers will win three boxes of cereal (Honey Nut Cheerios®, Cinnamon Toast Crunch® and Lucky Charms®) to create their own Star Wars panorama and a $25 Wal-Mart gift card.
How to enter:
1. Leave a comment sharing which General Mills cereal is your favorite.
2. The giveaway ends at 11 p.m. EST on Saturday, Oct. 29.
3. The winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond.
1. Write a blog post about this giveaway and link back to it — 5 entries
2. Tweet about this giveaway — Win a $25 Wal-Mart gift card from @cadifi http://bit.ly/qcpCHI
(please leave either your twitter ID or the url of your tweet in your comment) — 1 entry a day
Pleave one comment per entry, i.e., five comments for a blog post, one comment per tweet. Remember to come back every day and enter to increase your chance of winning!
This giveaway is sponsored by General Mills through MyBlogSpark. I was given a gift pack for this giveaway.